Thursday, December 13, 2007

nasty rainy day two weeks before Christmas


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




I saw this on another knitting bloggers page so took the test it's pretty cool. I was up at 1:30 AM and it is 8 am now. I played a couple of hours of Animal Crossing, started putting current projects into bags, wanted Pop Tarts for breakfast but they are all gone. I ll Have to let DH know before noon as he is going grocery shopping after work. Tomorrow he will be working late so that will not help.

Of course the rain is making me so sore, I am going to have to take a pain pill and go back to sleep. I have to call those people about quote on windows and doors this is just not a good day to come. I here the baby crying he is sooo cute. But aren't all babies at 4 months? Well this is all the time I have right now. I have to take meds and go back to bed.

Hope everyone else is feeling better than I, but on the brightside I did win Full Disability last Monday when I went to see the judge. I'll say more about it later.

No comments: